My SIL went to Stitches West and All I Got...


SWag
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
...was this FABULOUS skein of sock yarn.

Thanks Candace! I have written before of the Knitting Wonder that is my SIL Candace, and just to confirm that she is indeed a Goddess, she sent me sock yarn! It's a wool/bamboo blend which feels terrific. Now, what pattern? Maybe pomatohowever you pronounce it??

Or, the Eiffel Tower Socks thaat I just downloaded from the Six Socks Knitalong sight.

Decisions, decisions! But what decisions to make!


fair isle?
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
The Mailman (oops, sorry, letter carrier) also brought a box of Elann Espirit, the low cost cousin of Cascade Fixation. the plan is to make a pair of fair isle socks from the blues and the pinks; the stripey colorway is for a pair for Tim.

Nice sock yarn day for me, yes?
>

Comments

Alyssa said…
Yea! Sock Yarn!
Carol said…
Nice haul there! I don't think any of us can pronounce pontomato socks :O) I see I missed posts and everything! I didn't know you have a bunny! I have a few books on raising them cause I used to have lots of guinea pigs! Now that the party's over, they're working us to death.

Popular Posts