Oh, Just Start Them All

I have no pictures to show you since I cast on a bunch of stuff since I couldn't decide what I did and did not want to do. So now I have a lot of little bits of knitting ephemera that, while charming, doesn't amount to much.

In my Fantasy Knitting World you have a Magic Basket in which you may drop projects that are, say, 80% done and they will be automatically finished by the Knitting Faieries (good fairies, the KFs, not those evil ones in much of Celtic mythology). The 80% figure is crucial because that's a strong commitment to the project, and thus placing it in the Magic Basket isn't a sign of wussing on the project or anything.

But I promise pics tomorrow.

Comments

Carol said…
I'd like to have a magic basket that fits, say my house. Cleaning done! And one for shopping too. :)

Popular Posts