Fixated on Fixation


first fixations
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Have you tried Cascade Fixation? I know I've been blathering about it for a bit, but I love these socks I made with it: it's a mock cable rib, knit on size 4 needles, lickety split.

The blue is a richer blue than it shows up in this picture.

While these socks are a bit thicker than most, they're mostly cotton and they have a great squishy feel that I really like.


tempting
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
And did I mention I was makin the Tempting sweater from Knitty? I finally got gauge with the Cotton-ease in the stash (oh, I feel like I'm CHEATING on Cotton-ease now that I love fixation but I still love you oh so much my wonderful cotton-ease).

Stoopid Flickr. It rotates my pictures but then doesn't save the rotation for posting to blogger. Maybe it's stoopid blogger. Whatever. Sorry about the crick that is now in your neck as you twist to see my Tempting. EDITED: OK maybe I"m the stoopid one. I swear to you, it did not look like this the first time I posted.

Anyway. Tempting in my mindless knit...15 inches of k2 p2 rib followed by the excitement of adding little sleeves. I have about 5 inches of yoke to go and then I'm done with this baby. And I found yarn in the stash to make tempting 2!

Need help from y'all. My right hand is killing me...I think too much using the trackpad on the laptop yesterday. Have you tried those therapeutic gloves? Any good ones? ANy other ways to get rid of hand pain? Let me know!

Comments

Jodie said…
Great idea to do tempting in cotton ease! Can't wait to see how it turns out.
Carol said…
Nice knits! I love Cotton Ease! I'm so glad they brought it back!

For good hand/wrist/arm anything relief, go here: www.ergocise.com

I carry these instructions around with me, just because I'm geeky;)

Popular Posts