Just Call Me Tina


tina_n_me
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
On the other hand, maybe not.

Anyway...I finished the Tina top and I really like it. YOu might have to click on the picture to make it bigger to see the details that I like, including the cables up at the top and the wide ribbing at the bottom. I don't think I've knit a Berroco pattern before but it was pretty well-written. I knit this up with Wildflower DK that I"ve had in the stash for years, and really like the DK weight (it's a bit splitty, that yarn, but no problem).

I threw this on and took the pic before I had woven in ends or blocked, so it will probably even look better once I do those things.

I finished this after Tim and I played hooky on the coast for part of the day yesterday. It was incredibly windy and the breakers were huge, so we played fetch with the doggles in the bay area and then walked to the edge of the beach before we gave up. We had a great lunch in Florence and then visited galleries so Tim could do some 'research'. He is about ready to launch his website...stay tuned!

Comments

Lori said…
Cute top! I really like it in black!
Alyssa said…
That is a really cute top. It looks great on you.

Looking forward to being able to spend days at the Oregon coast. :)
Ling said…
Love the top! I can see why you were keen to put it on. What's next on the needles?
Kim said…
Tina looks great on you, Kim! Nice work!
Carol said…
Accidental underdose of brain power for me these days. Job stress. I wish I had the forethought to make some tanks like you did. I'll be needing them in about a week ;)

Popular Posts