My head hurts: no clever title


IMG_0554.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
I've been dealing with a series of minor annoying frustrations and my head is a-hurtin', but I did want to show you this sock.

It's a pattern from the new IK sock book...is it called "Favorite Socks" or something like that? Anyway. It's in that IK book (you can see the page with the pattern on it here). The yarn is some beautiful yarn from Sundara, blue overdyed with black I think, I'm not sure, but it is just a lovely, lovely yarn. The pattern is beautiful too. I finished it with a star toe because I thought it would fit a bit more with pattern. It won't look so nipple-y when I wear it. Or them. Assuming another one gets done.

I read "Friday Night Knitting Club". {snore}. It wasn't bad at the beginning but then just got , oh I don't know, contrived? Alls I know is that I kept rolling my eyes, and then sped-read through the last 50 pages.Need a good read? Go read "The Thirteenth Tale" or "The Double Bind".

Comments

Kim said…
No time to catch up right now, but you've been on my mind...and OOHH! I"m loving Tina!! You sabbatigal, you! :)
kitkatknit said…
I think the sock came out beautiful. Every night I go thru my copy of the book and re-decide what sock I want to start on next!