Welcome Back My Friends..


more tempting
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
..To the Knit that Never Ends.

Yes, I'm still working on Tempting.I think I have 3.5 rounds left, and as each round is something like 250 stitches, it is a ways to being done.

You know, a few weeks ago, I thought "from now on, all my garments will be knit in DK weight yarn. It looks better on a zaftig gal like me, and I like the overall look of the finished fabric better."

Silly, silly me.

While this has been my mindless project, I'm just tired of it. I like it, but I'm tired of it. I think the weight of the project at this point, combined with the size 5 needles, has really done a number on my right hand. (I promise to stop complaining about it now, I promise). I was thinking of knitting Tempting 2 (and I have the yarn) but maybe I need a little break from size 5s. Ya think?

Comments

Carol said…
Almost done! It's really nice too. You're thinking of knitting T2? You're a brave woman;)