When VK says close fitting..


IMG_0605.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
..I think they mean it.

I finished the back of the red tank from the new VK..it's number 3 or 4, the red one, you know. I'm using cotton ease from the stash, and got gauge using a size 4 needle (you cotton ease lovers will probably be gasping a bit at this, as the recommended needle size for c-e is 8). Anyway, it is ribbed (sorry you can't see that) and I got gauge and everything, so I guess it will be a bit close fitting.

The front isn't ribbed...it's stockinette with two cables on the sides, so maybe it won't look so, um, small. But we'll see.


IMG_0606.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
And it is stretchy.

HEre I am using my feet to stretch the back out. What a freakish people this turned out to be. What is wrong with my big toes?

I've been a bit frantic catching up from the trip, but I feel like things are in a bit better control right now and I can br-ea-the- a bit.

A bit.

Comments

Carol said…
Nothing wrong with your big toes, they're just little! I worked the CottonEase with 8s, not too bad. ~snort~Seems an awful lot of folks like smelly yarn. Good luck! I have to re-check this tank, the perfect thing for the coming months to wear!
Bonnie said…
I don't know about those toes. Have tried to see if you can knit with them? Imagine how much more you could knit if you had your hands and feet going?

Popular Posts