Another Tank


back of tank
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
In my efforts to use up stash, especially my cotton ease stash, I started on another tank. This one uses black (or in cotton ease terminology, licorice) on the bottom and minty green (pistachio) on the top. It's a pattern from the Mission Falls book "In Living Color"...I like Mag Kandis' patterns but not the yarn so much, so I'm glad I can finagle the gauge wtih cotton ease to knit some of the patterns.

I also bought some more licorice on eBay (hey, its discontinued!) to make a matching shrug, so this will be a four-season outfit here in Oregon.

My birthday was lovely..peaceful and calm. We had a delicious dinner at a local tapas restaurant, and played TriOminos (which I got for my birthday). Phone calls from friends and family made it a special day. Thanks again to all of you for your birthday wishes!

Comments

Pat said…
Wishing you a belated "happy birthday." Glad to hear it was a nice one.

Have to share about Tapas restaurant. We were listening to "A Year in Europe" podcast with Scott & Cheryl talking about eating in a tapas restaurant. My husband, never having heard of tapas, thought they were saying "topless" and was quite surprised that Cheryl loved it as much as Scott did!

Have a great day.
Carol said…
Glad to hear you had such a nice birthday! Love the tank and your color choice. I have a thing for Cotton Ease too! It's so nice to work with.
Kemma said…
Ooh. I love knitting with Cotton Ease, and didn't realize it came in such yummy colours.

Popular Posts