Another Tank


green/black tank
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Here is the other thank I've finished, it is from a Mission Falls pattern book called "Living Colour" and it uses Cotton Ease. That's pistachio on hte top and black on the bottom. And the right hip is placed poorly in front of a black and red bag, which makes my hip look sort of deformed. Sorry about that.

I'm leaving in a bit to go have coffee and knit with Jodie whom I haven't seen for YONKS and I'm looking forward to it.

I received "Charmed Knits" in the Mail yesterday...the knitting book with Harry Potter patterns in it. Some cute things in there...definitely a few 'must makes'.

Things continue to be busy at work, with only three weeks of classes left. Thus, I apologize for the pretty short and unimaginative posts that have been happening lately.

Comments

Alyssa said…
You say I'm knitting fast? Look at you with your two new tanks this week! It turned out really cute.
Kimberly said…
I have a few of the Mission Falls books. I had them stashed away for safe-keeping when it was said there would be no more Mission Falls.

Glad to know that Mission Falls and Cotton-Ease are doing well.

I need to pull my books out and take a peek at that tank pattern. It's really cute.
Alyssa said…
You've been tagged! The rules are on my blog!
rosy said…
hi kim
i love the colours on this tank!
hope your bro is on the mend - it must have been very worrying
my book group is reading jonathan strange . . . it is making me smile . . . too heavy a tome to read in bed though (lol)
all the best
rosy x
Anne said…
Oh that's really cute! I like the minty green a lot!
Life's a Stitch said…
Two tanks in a week. I'm going to have to try one of those,
Li