Done!


lucea lace
Originally uploaded by kbshee.
Here I am, all smiles in my new Lucea Lace tank. It turned out nicely...it's pretty low cut in the armholes so I will have to wear some type of cami underneath but that's OK. The yarn is pretty lightweight so having a couple layers will be OK. I might also be able to knit a few rounds under the arm but I'm not sure.

It's a nice tank. It will look even nice with a skirt. The lace at the top is very pretty. Not sure why I look a bit dumpy in this picture but c'est la vie.

I've been on a little sock yarn purchasing spree lately. Pics soon!

Comments

Alyssa said…
That turned out so well! It looks great on you. :)
Beverly said…
Lucea looks great. I like to see knits on real people. I wasn't too enarmored of it when I first saw it in the mag but I'm going to have to change my opinion.
Kim said…
Oh, I love it! It's on my must-knit list too. I love little tops like that.