So Much Sock Yarn...


IMG_0668.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
...so little room. At least it's small.

I went on a little sock yarn buying jamboree, and here are the spoils. Most of it (except the Skinny Duets) is from Pick Up Sticks and I am dying to join their sock club (yes, I know there are people out there that think sock clubs are a waste of time/money/effort/whatever but I'm not one of them. More space for those of us who love a Sock Club, I say).

Edited to add: when I clicked on the link for Pick Up STicks to make sure it was correct, guess what I found? Yeppers, a few spaces open in the Sock Club. Did I grab one of those puppies or what??

From left to right:

Seacoast Handpaint, "Signs of Spring": 60%merino, 30% bamboo, 10% nylong.

Skinny Duets "Sailor Girl" from A Swell Yarn Shop which I hate to tell people about because the yarn is so beautiful and sells out so quickly. But go ahead, just don't tell anyone else.

Zen Yarn Garen handpaint in 'Bow River"...94% cotton, 5% nylon, 1% lycra. This is some of the best feeling cotton yarn I've ever touched.

And finally, Artyarns Ultramerino in Colorway 111. Feels a bit like koigu, the colors are a little more distinctive in terms of the stripage, but who knows what will happen when I knit it up.

I must stop reading blogs because I want to TRY IT ALL.

Comments

Alyssa said…
So glad you got into the Pick Up Sticks Club. I got the May mailing today and it's awesome! I'll post pictures Monday.

Love all the yarn you picked. I haven't tried the Artyarns yet...
We can be twins in our Sailor Girl socks. hehehe
Carol said…
~droool~