Tuesday=Good News Day

Tim got a call from a wonderful gallery, The Blue Heron in Florence this morning. They want to carry his jellyfish! He is now busily glazing to try to finish up a dozen or so jellies to get to them next week. We're so excited! His work is also carried at The Pacific City Gallery and so bit by bit he's expanding his presence. I'm so proud of him!

Knitting wise, I've been working on a (boring) black shrug made out of (say it with me now) Cotton Ease. But I have two finished tanks to show you. Pics tomorrow!

Comments

Alyssa said…
What great news! Please pass along my congratulations. :)
Ling said…
Wow! Congratulations to Tim. I'd love to see some of the jellyfish!

Can't wait to see the finished tanks - Lucea Lace Tank looks great. I do love Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece.