Holding our Breath

I took our dog Cody (the red dog in the picture) to the Vet on Monday for his annual exam and a rabies shot. During the exam, our great vet Priscilla was checking his 'old dog' lumps and found a new one...a golf ball sized growth on his rear leg. She aspirated it and couldn't confirm it was a typical fatty lump, and sent it out to the pathologist. We're waiting to hear on the verdict.

It could be nothing, it could be something. I refuse to believe that we could lose both our doggles in one fell swoop. The world can't be that bad of a place. Can it?

More news as we hear. Please hold a good though for Cody.

Comments

Anonymous said…
{Sending virtual bacon to Cody}
Alyssa said…
I'm sending so much positive energy your way. I've been hearing too much bad pet news lately, it's heartbreaking. :(
Sheila E said…
Cody is surrounded in white light and I will continue to keep the prayers coming. Take good care of yourselves and try not to despair!!
We're all with you!!
Bonnie said…
Nothing but good positive thoughts from Van, Koshka and myself.
Rachel said…
sending positive energy your way for Cody...
Stephanie said…
Poor Cody - I'm hoping for good news!
Kim said…
I'm so sorry to hear. Hoping for the best....
Anonymous said…
I refuse to believe that the cosmos would treat good people (and dogs) that badly. Hugs and positive thoughts going your way from RoseM and Miss Beatrice.
Ling said…
Sending an astral hug your way. Hoping for good news for Cody.
Carol said…
Hugs and best wishes and hopes to you guys and of course, darling Cody.