Extreme


IMG_0820.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Tim's away, and Cody is doing pretty well, and I've hung out with Cody and gotten a lot done this weekend (and it is still Sunday morning). Specifically:

1. I sewed together the panels for my Great American Aran Afghan (sorry for bad picture...I was going to put the panels on our bed but it was covered in cats so I put them on the kitchen floor).

2. I completed about 60 more rows of Mystery Shawl.

3. I posted a lot of stuff for destashing on my Ravely site. I'll also post this on KR later today. But if you're interested in some KNit Picks Essentials, Mission Falls Cotton in Lilac, some Patons Kroy or Regia Sock yarn, Mohair yarn, or Bearfoot drop me an email and I'll send you a picture.

4. I got my Virtual Vacation Pal's gift together.

5. I started "The Diana Chronicles" and got so engrossed, this happened:


IMG_0821.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee


I guess I'm officially an extreme knitter now.

Comments

Carol said…
You have been one busy woman! Destash? I'll have to pop on over to the Big R!