Hot Mess: Through Clue 2


ms3_clue2
Originally uploaded by kbshee
There hasn't been a whole lot of knitting going on here as you might imagine, but I did want to show you a picture of my Mystery Shawl, through the completion of row 150.I have a few of the new rows done but not a lot, and I'm sure I'll be behind for a while.

Tim Gunn, of Project Runway fame, coined the term 'hot mess' when the designers came up with something indescribably awful. And that is how I refer to my Mystery Stole. I could point out all the erros (and friends, there are a lot) but I really, really enjoy knitting this! If I can be happy wtih the Hot Messness then others can be too.

Cody is having an amazing recovery, and we will enjoy and treasure every day he has left with us, be they many or few.

And...I heard from the Ravelry people, and while I am #5999 on the list I might get my invite this week! Now that my summer school class is finishing the timing is good.

Thanks again for everyone who posted and wished Cody good thoughts. He sends his puppy smile to you all.

Comments

Alyssa said…
The shawl is looking really pretty.
Glad to hear Cody is doing well. :)

You are going to love Ravelry. I spend way too much time on it. My user name is Alyssa. Friend me when you get on. :)
julia fc said…
Sorry Kim, my emil is wanking today. The answer is 6, but you must know that by now. Enjoy.
(and be careful: it totally interferes with the MS3)
Carol said…
Yay Cody! Really glad to hear the good news and your shawl is gorgeous!
Carol said…
Hey Kimmy, you OK?

Popular Posts