Thank you so much

I can't tell you how much your comments about Cody and your good thoughts help during this time. Update: just got Cody home. THere seems to be quite a bit of cancer in his liver, which may mean that we won't do chemo and that he just has a few months with us left. But we'll know more next week. I don't think we can really get any worse news than this so I think we only have good places to go now.

And in case you were wondering:

You Are: 70% Dog, 30% Cat

You and dogs definitely have a lot in common.
You're both goofy, happy, and content with the small things in life.
However, you're definitely not as needy as the average dog. You need your down time occasionally.

Comments

Alyssa said…
I'm 50% Dog, 50% Cat...Maybe that's why I like to chase myself around the room. Just kidding. :)

Glad the positive thoughts are helping.
Amie said…
No surprise to me, I'm 70% cat. :D

Hang in there.
Ling said…
Hi Kim
I'm so sorry to hear about Cody. Hope you have better news soon. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers. Thinking of you.
Anne said…
Oh, I'm so sorry, Kim. I hope that however things go, he's able to get through without too much pain, and you guys can enjoy his company as long as possible. Prayers are with you
Jodie said…
I'm so sorry Kim. Sending you good thoughts and hoping the best.

Popular Posts