Blocking


IMG_0880.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I finished the sleeves and now the whole thing is being blocked. I think it will end up a bit snug but it does s-t-r-e-t-c-h.

It's nice to do something fast, and even better, something I like. And it gets a bunch of stashed yarn out of the closet, which is one of my summer goals. It makes returning to my thin-yarn-on-small-needle projects a bit on the refreshing side! Who knew?

Other than that, I've been finishing up a couple of academic papers and doing a bit here and there on the MS3. I wasn't rushing forward because of the 'mysterious life line' and then I was dithering about whether I would do the 'wing' or not. But then I decided, and now I'm plowing ahead. I'm easily a week behind but so be it. It isn't a race (is it?).

And...am I the only one in the UNIVERSE that hasn't received the new IK?? I'm so frustrated...I'm itching, ITCHIGN to cast on for the tangled yoke cardigan!!

Comments

Carol said…
Almost done now! Can't wait to see it!
Jodie said…
I haven't received the new IK either. Maybe it's something with Eugene.

Do you want to get coffee tomorrow? 9 or 10? Palace Bakery again?

Popular Posts