Blue and Grey


ravenclaw house socks
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Everything...yep, everything...that I'm knitting now is either blue or grey. Or both.

Like my Ravenclaw Socks! From "Charmed Knits". I love these socks. M first stripes They almost match! I think they're one row off on the foot. Ah well. I still like them.

So I also have Arwen (blue), Tangled Yoke Cardigan (grey) and Mystery Stole (blue). Blue and grey. I'm a little Civil War Microcosm.

I'll find some more sock yarn to take on vacation (two more days! woopee!). Today we're going to go practice wet exits, and then tomorrow we pack and I try to figure out what knitting goes with us.

We had a fun weekend...we went to a Local Clay picnic (Local Clay is a group of potters) and I met some of Tim's potting colleagues. Yesterday we took the dogs swimming (we've been waiting for Lepto vaccines to kick in) and Cody had a great time but Juneau wasn't so sure.

I had a philosophical post on Sock Clubs and Knit A Longs in my head but it will have to wait.

Comments

Carol said…
Love your socks! Hope you have a great time on vacay! We'll be waiting :)
Anonymous said…
My son is a potter. He belongs to Clayfolk down here. He and his dad started building a gas fired kiln out at his dad's place yesterday. It sounds like you had a fun weekend. I like your socks.
- Punkin
Bonnie said…
Ravenclaw socks......how freaking awesome!
Anne said…
Oh those look great!!!!

I hope you have a great weekend away!

Popular Posts