fee, fie, FO, fum


duffy
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Guess what this entry is about?

I spent a lot of yesterday finishing two sweaters. Finishing as in seaming. Ugh. I hate finishing of sweaters. And finishing two in one day is double the not fun.

First up, Duffy, which is now blocked and drying out on the patio. This is from Rowan botany, and the pattern is in the 'best of Rowan' book. It turned out well. I like the collar.


bfc
Originally uploaded by kbshee
And second is the best friend cardigan, from Twinkle's Big City knits. This turned out a bit snugger then I like it, so I added an additional cabled panel to add some room to it. It is still snug but wearable. It is made from Patons Bella and is heavy, heavy, heavy, so I'll be wearing this on those rare cold days here in Oregon.

So there you go!

Comments

Alyssa said…
I love Duffy! I may have to be a copycat. :)
Bonnie said…
I'va said before....you are a knitting machine!

Love the black and tan color combo! It is gorgeous.
Carol said…
Wow! Beautiful! You've completed some really major projects, just love em!
Kim said…
Adorable, both!
Sheila E said…
You should be VERY Proud of yourself...both of the FOs are terrific!! That's a lot of sewing together My Dear!
Not to mention 2 new and amazing beauties to wear soon!
Congratulations!!

Popular Posts