Coming Attractions

Things are busy here at our house: taking Cody to appointments, getting ready for Clay Fest , hosting houseguests, and the regular stuff of life. I'm tired. I feel like life is on the brink of extreme craziness and can't figure out for the life of me just how to pull it back in.


I will have knitting to show you, as the sleeves of the TYC are now attached to the body and I'm almost at the point where I decrease the yoke and then...the Tangled Cables!! Can't wait. Well, I can, but you know what I mean.

Stay tuned.

Comments

Carol said…
I missed you! I had really serious PC issues along with job searching. I notice it's quiet too, what gives? Maybe some folks have a life, not me, but I'm sure others do ;) Or, do you think the Rav may something to do with it? I love your new sock! Cat outdid herself this time. So glad I bought that book!