Congratulations Camille!


IMG_1099.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Camille won the random drawing for the 'what the heck is Kim knitting' contest. And what is it? It is the border to my Aran Afghan. I'll sew the border on to the completed squares that have all been sewn together. Camille will receive a lovely skein of sock yarn from Australia! When I dig it out of the sock yarn bin. Anyway, Camille, send me your mailing address to kbshee AT comcast DOT net and I'll post that in the mail to you.

Not much knitting has been going on, hence my recycled picture of my Arwen. Just kidding on that...actually it is the other side of the Arwen. I am about halfway done with the sleeve, so actually the end is sort of near. A few good weekends of football and it should be done.

I had an all day class on Saturday in Portland (one more to go, yee haw) and was pretty wasted yesterday. I did manage to chip one of my teeth (just to add to the excitement of my life) but luckily my dentist had an opening today and fixed me all up. But man. Just some peace and quiet, that is all I ask!

Comments

Carol said…
Arwen is beautiful! Kudos to Camille for correctly guessing your wip! Chipped teeth are not fun for sure, nice the dds got you in so you can continue with your chocolate of the week ;)

Popular Posts