I Swear, This is a Different Picture


IMG_1087.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Of my TYC.

In this one, the sweater has buttons, and no little yarn tails crawling off of it.

It looks good. The sleeves are a weee bit short and a weee bit wide but I'm hoping with wear and some additional blocking those issues will resolve themselves. The neckline could be a weee bit tighter but that's life. It fits, it looks good, it is comfortable, and I like it.

Other than that, life continues to be busy. I'm teaching a class in Portland on three Saturdays, and yesterday was my first. Up at 5:30 am, drive for two hours in the rain, class (which went well), drive back in the rain. Not fun but lucrative, and I can put up with anything for three Saturdays!

You ARE on Ravelry, aren't you? Have you received a 'heart' yet? I must tell you, nothing has made me happier than seeing some 'hearts' appear on my project list. It makes me want to go spread the 'heart' love around.

Comments

Ling said…
I want to "heart" your TYC. It looks great. Great job - I can't imagine knitting the 400 odd st per row! (Shudders!)
I like getting hearts too!
Kimberly said…
Congrats on the hearts! I don't think I've made anything anyone will assign a heart but I can see how it would be a nice feeling to receive one.
Jeanne said…
Very pretty TYC! I am always excited to get hearts on Ravelry too...
Carol said…
Oh it's gorgeous!!!! (insert heart here)
Shelly said…
Very pretty sweater, congratulations. It looks great.
Anne said…
Oh that looks great! You must feel so proud finishing that up!
Jodie said…
It's beautiful! I have yarn for this, but haven't started yet. To busy with the Christmas knitting.