Mystery Photo!


IMG_1098.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
What the heck am I knitting?

Leave your guess in the comments. I'll randomly select one winner from all the answers to receive a lovely knitterly prize. Really. Deadline is 4:00 PM, Pacific Time, on Monday 10/29. Good luck!


Cody had his final chemo treatment, and it is hitting him sort of hard. Hopefully he'll bounce back in a day or two. The ultrasound showed that the liver tumors haven't grown, but there's some other wonky stuff going on (nothing clearly cancerous though). So we'll do another ultrasound after Christmas if he seems up for it.

Which is good news. I really didn't think he'd be here through Christmas (and I'm still not 100% convinced) but he seems robust and in good health, so we'll just go with that.

Comments

kittenchasesyarn said…
*headtilts, considering* the bottom band of a cardigan?
Camille said…
You are knitting a dog sweater! Actually, I have no idea. I'm glad this is a random drawing.
Alyssa said…
A purse/bag strap? That's a tough one!

Glad to hear Cody will be with you during the holidays.
Carol said…
Oh Cody...I think of him often you know and sending him my very best and well wishing thoughts. Only because I saw it on Ravelry and immediately bought it, this looks like Marlo to me. If it is, yours will done about a year or two before mine ;)
Anne said…
Glad to hear there's some good news for Cody, I'll keep him and you in prayers.

Mm.. I think it's a cardigan. Or will be : )
Sheila E said…
So glad to hear the good news (fingers crossed) about Cody ;) One day at a time....that all we get!!
I have NO idea what it could be...but know that you will make something wonderful and warm ;)
Minh said…
Hugs to Cody!

I'd say it's a scarf but it looks kind of narrow...
kitkatknit said…
World's tallest knitted soft serve ice cream w/o cone scupture? I'm positive that's what it is!