Stella...just because...


IMG_1123.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Don't be afraid to read this post, because nothing bad has happened to Stella, our little black cat. It is just that I rarely get a nice picture of her where you can see her face, so when I do I want to show it off on my blog.

Oh yeah, her face? It is on the right hand side. Look for the ear and that's her head. Maybe the picture isn't so great.

Stella is doing well on her microdose of phenobarbital to help control her seizures. She had a seizure or two about three weeks ago, but has been seizure free since then. She is playing with Jessie Cat, biting Juneau's tail, and being a bit more interactive with us. She also has stopped some of her problematic litter box behaviors (or lack of litter box behaviors) which is nice. She'll never be a perfect cat but as long as she isn't tormented we feel she's doing fine.

Comments

Alyssa said…
What a strange coincidence, but that is how our cats spend most of the day. :) hehe She's a cutie!
kitkatknit said…
Glad to hear sweet Stella is dong better. Give her our love!
~the furrie purries at Kitkatknit-Rufus, Ruby and Rosemary
Rachel said…
glad to hear Stella seems to be doing better...you need some good news on the animal front!

So I just picked up Eat, Pray, Love today from the bookstore on your rec and started looking through it. Just reading the back cover is enough to show me that it's different than what I expected and I think I'll enjoy reading it (her feeling panic and confusion...yup!)...thanks for the rec!

by the way...that feeling old thing...I'm there with you!
Carol said…
Aww Stella baby! She's a doll. I'm so happy to hear she's doing so well, what a difference from last year!
Madame Purl said…
I love when they curl up like that... it's so cute. I'm glad to hear she is doing well on the meds.
Bonnie said…
Cute, cute, cute, cute!