Happiness is...


llxll
Originally uploaded by kbshee
...a thick pair of socks.

These are knit out of XXL Duet Yarn from Angela at A Swell Yarn Shop. She is very talented and I love her colorways....case in point, these are colors I would never pick out in real life but I love them all together on the socks.

And they knit up fast fast fast..44 stitches on size 3 needles. Gotta love that.

Anyway...are you all confused, time wise? These Monday holidays just totally mess up my head (which, admittedly, takes very little to mess up).

Comments

Carol said…
I would be confused if GOT the holiday this year. Stupid job.
Love the new socks, didn't see those coming so fast!
Jodie said…
I love Monday holidays! It means to Village School for me. Friday does nothing because I always teach private lessons even if it's a holiday.
Love the socks!