A is for Argyle


A is for Argyle
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I'm participating in the ABC Along, have you heard of it?

I found it at Carol's who directed me over to Vicki's for the details. It looks sort of fun.

To start, I am assembling yarn for argyle socks, since as you know that is part of my New Year's Knitting Resolutions. Here they are! These are for Tim. They should be macho enough for him (I hope!).

Not much else knitting wise to show. I'm winging it on a black knit vest for myself (sort of a menswear style vest). I'm almost done with the back and it is looking pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Comments

punkin said…
Gorgeous colors. I look forward to seeing WIP pictures.
Jodie said…
That is a lot of colors. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

The only one that may not be manly is the salmon color. Otherwise, you look good to go!
Carol said…
When you do an A, you go all out!

Popular Posts