Blech


IMG_1418.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I have a cold. One of those scratchy sinus-sort of a sore throat--sit in a sauna to feel OK colds. I went into work for a few hours and then came home, had a bit of chili, and now I think I might go sit in the tub for a bit.

But for your enjoyment: the big pink tube known as Snow White. This is that pattern from Ysolda that has such a lovely neckline. When I bought the pattern and read the directions, I was assuming it was a top down pattern (and no, nowhere does it say that it is knit top down). So I was a bit confused when I ended up knitting a big pink tube. Then I read in the pattern, literally, the words "it will look like a big tube." Then it slowwwly dawned on me...not top down.

Brilliant.

Anyway, it is pretty much at the not-very-interesting-being-as-it-is-a-big-pink-tube stage but I enjoy the project nonetheless. It's knit with Rowan Cashsoft DK, which is one of my favorite yarns and just a pleasure to knit with. Which goes a long way.

Comments

Bonnie said…
I LOVE the color. I hope we can sneak off the an lys together during my trip and then I pick up a little Cashsosft for me!