D is for (finally) Done


D is for Done
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I haven't spent a lot of quality time with these socks...I've knitted on them mostly in the car, or at faculty meetings. I felt bad (and I was also a wee bit bored with sleeves) so I finished them yesterday (turned the heel and knit the foot on the remaining sock. I was speedy!).

Of course, the good news is that I can cast on for a new sock. I can't decide which yarn to use though...I have some gorgeous Duet, some Wollmeise, and some Yarntini that are all calling out to me at the same time. Decisions, decisions!

Comments

Lisa Boyer said…
Wollmeise! Wollmeise! I want to see what it looks like!!! (Nah...you pick what you want, no pressure. I'm sure I'll love them all....) Pretty socks!!
Alyssa said…
I second the call for Wollmeise. I have some, but have yet to knit it.
Carol said…
Done is great D word. Love the new socks!