Nothing New

Not much to show you...I have some sleeve that looks an awful lot like a back and two fronts, and a big pink tube that looks twice the size of a pink tube from a post a few days ago.

Contain your excitement.

We did have a bit of knitting excitement here. While in the midst of knitting the sleeve on the Diamond Aran Cardigan, my needle spontaneously combusted. First is got all bendy-like, then it started going wooobywooby (you know what I mean) and then it just broke off.

Tragedy. But nary a stitch was dropped.

I thought I'd shaken the illness but right now I just want to put my head down and take a wee snooze. More tomorrow.

Comments

Steve H. said…
I've been fighting a cold/sinusitis, too. Have you ever done a sinus rinse or used a neti pot? My allergist re-reminded me of this therapy, and after just a couple times, I'm feeling significantly better. It might take some getting used to, but it really does make your sinuses feel so much better.

Here's the one I'm using: http://www.neilmed.com/
Steve H. said…
Oh, I forgot to mention... If you go to YouTube and search for "neti pot," you'll find several people much more excited about this than I am.
Carol said…
When knitting needles attack...