2. Her name was originally meant to be Scarlett O'Hare. When I met her, though, I knew her name was Louise. LIke all the other animals in our house, she had a variety of nicknames, including LouLou and LouLouBelle.
3. She was a mini-lop, and her color was called 'blue' even though it was a deep grey.
4. Her fur was very short, and therefore impossible to spin. Some rude woman once asked me how I could own a rabbit whose fur I couldn't spin. Louise was part of the family long before I was a knitter.
5. She had her moods, but not very often. She was pretty amenable to everything, except when she didn't want to be. You knew she was in a mood when she thumped. Yep, just like Thumper in Bambi.
7. Her favorite food was banana. Her second favorite food was raisins.
8. She had some chronic back problems, and received occasional chiropractic treatments. Yes, Louise got adjustments.
9. It was possible to hypnotize her by stroking her stomach. Not easy, but possible.
10. She was a wonderful girl, and we have a hole in our life with her gone. See you at the bridge, LouLou.