There's a First Time for Everything

You know, I don't think I've ever written a review of a knitting book on my blog before.

I love knitting books. They are like little Christmas mornings of wonderful things. I guess I love them so much that there's no reason to keep writing the same thing.."I love this book!"

But can I tell you, I *REALLY* love this book. It's Knitting Classic Style by Veronik Avery. She does a lot of patterns in IK, but I've never knit one. I like them though...but they look a bit challenging. But I've pretty much convinced myself that I can tackle anything right now, and when I saw a few pics from this book I had to get it.

This book. What can I say? I don't think I've ever had the experience where I've turned the page and said "Oooh, I have to knit that." Every. Single. Page. OK I exaggerate, but this book is chock full of gawgus patterns.

Ravelry has pics of most of them. Check it out.

Still sick, with little knitting to show you. Hence this little commercial for this book. But still. Go look at it.

Comments

Lisa Boyer said…
Thanks for the review! I can't wait to check it out!
Jeanne said…
I bought this book last year - and love it. I really need to make something from it - thanks for reminding me!
Carol said…
OK, if you say it's great, it is!