Blue Flames


IMG_1353.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Remember this?

About a month ago I posted about how I wanted a yarn with these colors in it. In addition, I emailed a copy online shop owners to see if they had any yarm that might work. Sherry at The Loopy Ewe found some Jitterbug in the 'jewel' colorway which was close but no cigar (but of course I bought it anyway).

I also emailed Jenn at Wool Girl to get her thoughts. She didn't find anything that was a close match (although Madelinetosh in Umoja is close). However, she did get in touch with an indy dyer called The Unique Sheep and....


blue flame - for Kim.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
....voila!

I'm really pleased...in fact, I bought two skeins, one for me and one for a pair for Tim. You can buy this too....the name of the yarn is Blue Flame and it is listed under "The Unique Sheep" at Jenn's shop.

I love the Internets. Don't you?

Comments

Jeanne said…
Very pretty!
Beverly said…
Beautiful match. It will make lovely socks.
Lisa Boyer said…
Wow...gorgeous!
Carol said…
Fantastic! I knew you'd find it :)