Movies! Fun!

Rachel did a fun thing at her blog: she posted quotes from her favorite movies (she got the quotes from IMDB) and then asked readers to guess what movies they were from.

So. I'm copying from Rachel. Here are quotes from ten good movies. Take a guess!

1. Soon, we must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy.

2. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries.

3. I was just thinking what an interesting concept it is to eliminate the writer from the artistic process. If we could just get rid of these actors and directors, maybe we've got something here.

4. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But, until that day, accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

5. I think it would be fun to run a newspaper.

6. When we were working with Bob Dylan and we moved to Woodstock, everybody referred to us as the band. He called us the band, our friends called us the band, our neighbors called us the band.

7. So come up to the lab and see what's on the slab. I see you shiver with antici... pation.

8. Rock stars have kidnapped my son!

9.Some people find it ironical that although we run a travel agency, we've never been outside of Blaine.

10. Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Comments

Carol said…
~snort~ Love your choices. From memory:
4. The Godfather
5. Citizen Kane
6. The Last Waltz
7. Rocky Horror Picture Show
Irie said…
Nice!
2. one of my favorites as well, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder. (and then Veruca Salt says, "Snozzberries?! There's no such thing as snozzberries!" which prompts a cryptic reply... "We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams!")
Heide said…
I did this meme today too! I don't know if these are correct, but the guesses I have are
1. The Matrix
2. Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
4. The Godfather, part I
7. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
8. Almost Famous
10. Austin Powers
Lisa Boyer said…
Gosh. I don't know any of these. I gotta listen to the movies I watch more. Guess it's all that distracting knitting I'm doing while I'm watching!
Bonnie said…
10 is Spinal Tap without a DOUBT!!!!

I freaking love that movie.

Popular Posts