G is for Gladiolus


bob socks
Originally uploaded by kbshee
These are my first finished Wollmeise socks...in the colorway Bob, in beautiful spring orange, green and yellow. This colorway is so far out of my comfort zone that I still can't believe I bought it, but when you need wollmeise, you need wollmeise. I love this yarn, and I actually love these socks, they are very bright and happy for spring, and to tell the truth, I think I have enough red and blue socks to last me quite a while.

This was the first week of spring term. Spring term is always out of control, mostly due to people trying to finish up a lot of stuff before the summer break. I have had literally every minute filled with school stuff this week...and it doesn't look like it will slow down. Thank goodness it is only ten weeks long!

Comments

Kim said…
My DH's (and therefore, my) life is also full due to spring term starting up. The quarter system is for the birds!
Carol said…
Love the socks! Good luck with the spring term, hope you get a few moments for you.
Lisa Boyer said…
These are AMAZING. I can't wait to try Wollmeise!

Popular Posts