H is for Heavenly


IMG_1584.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
As in the new yarn from Koigu: Mori. It is 50% merino and 50% silk, and this colorway combines all my favorites. This yarn feels so wonderful, it makes me want to ball it up and start on it NOW NOW NOW.

However, I also cast on for a pair of wollmeise socks this weekend, and also have to knit another sock in the pair for Tim, so I think I have to postpone the job a bit.

Some knitting has been done, not as much as I would have thought because...

....wait for it.....


IMG_1574.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
...Spring arrived!!

It was a beautiful day yesterday...sunny, high of about 70, and so we loaded up the kayaks in the morning and went to the Fern Ridge Reservoir. This is a great kayaking place about 20 minutes from our house. It is a lake with several places for paddling, and then there is also a great creek that meanders in the woods beside the reservoir. We spent most of yesterday on the creek, and had a great time.

Comments

Carol said…
Happy spring! You look awesome in a kayak! Time to play with your toys :)