More Summer Knits


IMG_1550.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I finished the back of this top...it is the (I think) Amaya pattern from a Rowan Bamboo Tape book that I'm not knitting in Rowan Bamboo Tape. So the pattern is just a, well, template. Yeah, a template.

Anyway, this is Artful Yarns Fable in some cutesie name, Probably Little Red Riding Hood. It is a cotton/silk blend where some of the plies are pink and some are orange. It is great to knit with (and such a nice break from the Louisa Harding Ribbon top) but I hear now that this won't hold its shape at all. Ah well. Summer tops are always sort of ephemeral.

And just in case you were wondering what the world outside looked like this morning when we woke Up:


IMG_1547.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee

Comments

Annie said…
Hi Kim! Thanks for posting on my blog - I just tagged you for the "six things I like to do" blog meme.
Annie
Carol said…
I hope you hung the wreath. I can't believe how fast you knit!