Friday, May 02, 2008

Signs of Spring


IMG_1587.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
The temps in Eugene are about 10 degrees below normal this spring, and now that May is here...

Hey Hey The First of May!
Outdoor kissing starts today!

So I'm a bit late. Sorry...

...now that May is here, it seems we might still have a bit of time left for spring.

I finished (almost) this top made out of Artful Yarns Fable...yet another in the long list of Yarns I Love but Are Now Discontinued. If you look closely, there's a little twist at the top of neckline which is very cute. I'll post another picture when I get it all seamed up.


IMG_1585.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Thank you for all your kind birthday wishes. Tim and I both played hooky on the day and we went over to the coast (Florence) with the dogs. We walked around and looked in the shops, had a delicious lunch, and then took a walk on the beach with the dogs. Cody had a terrific time playing fetch (as he always does) and Juneau gamely put her paws in the water and wondered what the fuss was. She is such a good sport, though, and we think we can get her to be a good beach dog, if not a fetcher.

I heard from friends and family, including these beautiful flowers from my Aunt Mary Jane. One of the best signs of spring on my birthday!

No comments: