Spring DeStash

I'm destashing. I'm actually planning to destash from now through the summer.

I used to feel guilty about destashing...I mean I BOUGHT the damn yarn, I liked it once, why don't I like it now? And I thought about it for a while...it isn't that I don't like it, I just like other things better. And there is no way I'm every going to knit 250 pairs of socks (number exaggerated, but maybe by not much). And I joined a couple sock clubs, and while I liked the yarn, I didn't love the yarn. So maybe someone else will.

So. I'm destashing. It's all posted at Ravelry:
here .


Below is a summary; if there's something you're interested and want more details and a photo, leave a comment or email me at kbshee AT comcast DOT net. And there's a 10% discount for my blog readers.

Sunshine yarns spread color The Colorway That Must Not Be Named Part of Sunshine Yarns Harry Potter Sock Club. $22 includes US shipping.
Austermann Step Red and black $13 includes US shipping
Blue Moon Fiber Arts Bambu Banded Agate Colorway "Two skeins already wound into cakes.

$20 per skein includes US shipping.

Brown Sheep Handpaint Originals Sunbaked $5 includes us shipping.
Brown Sheep Kaleidoscope Anaheim $10 includes US shipping.
Elann Peruvian Pure Alpaca Blue $7 for both includes US shipping
JaggerSpun Zephyr Wool-Silk 2/18 copper I have four balls. 2 have labels with same dye lot. 2 without labels but it looks the same to me. $10 per ball includes shipping. Take 2 for $18 (same dye lot) or all 4 for $32. All shipping US only.
Knit Picks Gloss Serengetti Two skeins. $4 includes shipping each, or $7 for both includes shipping.
Knit Picks Gloss Dusk Beautiful blue. $4 each includes shipping or both for $7 shipping US only.
Lana Grossa Meilenweit 100 Colortweed 1003 $15 includes US shipping
Lana Grossa Meilenweit 100 Fantasy 4710 $14 includes US shipping
Lana Grossa Meilenweit 100 Tweed 135 $15 includes US shipping
Mountain Colors 4/8's Wool Elderberry $17 includes US shipping
Mountain Colors Bearfoot Sunburst $18 includes postage in the US.
Mountain Colors Bearfoot Huckleberry $18 includes US shipping
Noro Silk Garden 205A Golds, greens, ambers. $10 includes shipping in US.
Patons Kroy Socks 4 Ply 54556 $8 for two includes US shipping
Rowan RYC Cashsoft DK
Schachenmayr nomotta Extra Tweed 13683 $12 includes US shipping for all 3.
Scheepjes Cotton 8 517 $9 for both includes US shipping
Seacoast Handpainted Panda Signs of Spring $19 includes US shipping
Shelridge Farm Soft Touch Ultra Green ripple $10 includes US shipping.
Trendsetter Yarns Dune Black and silver $17 for both includes US shipping.
Yarntini Semi-Solid Sock Merlot "Wound into cake. $25 includes US shipping.

"
Zitron Trekking (XXL) 133 $16 includes US shipping

Comments

Bonnie said…
Does it count as a destash if I buy it and then beg you to hold it until Septenber! ;-)

Actually I have sooooo much yarn that I am thinking about doing this myself. Let me know how it goes.