What I MEME to say..

I have a couple people who have tagged me for memes and I promise, PROMISE I'll get around to it because I do love a good meme. The one today from Sheila is first on my list:


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just finished my dissertation and we had our house in the market in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, with plans to move to Oregon at the end of August. I had just been 'hooded' at around this time.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
1. Read seven student projects.
2. Take some pictures of knitting
3. Take a deep breath...this week has been incredibly busy
4. Mail some yarn from the destash
5. KNIT!

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Saltines.
Cashews (but we can't keep 'em in the house, they'd disappear immediately>
Chocolate anything.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Not work.
Start a foundation involving animals and people.
Lease a jet and travel, with dogs, to places all around the world (when gas prices get lower).
Donate some $ to fund a new building at my school.

5) All the places I have lived:
St. Louis, MO (twice)
Evanston, IL
Chicago, IL
Boston, MA
Cambridge, MA
Oak Ridge, TN
Eugene, OR


6) Peeps I want to know more about:
Carol
Rachel
Bonnie
Rosy

Comments

Carol said…
OK, I'm game! Don't expect exciting though ;-) Oh, and education, not much ;-)
Bonnie said…
Ok, ok, ok. I'll do it. But give me a few days I need to blog about Britney Spears being in Costa Rica!

Ugh1 There goes the neighborhood!
Sheila E said…
I am so glad that you took up the gauntlet....it's nice to know a bit more about you!....and with your schedule too!
I wish you calmness in the storm....forgot that it's close to the end of the term....oyyy!

Popular Posts