The Heat is On!

And not in a Don Henley/Glenn Frey kind of a way. In a 'it's so cold that the heat..." kind of a way. June. Hah!

I finished my final class yesterday, and spent much of today grading and getting things organized for the next round of grading.

I had two pieces of good news yesterday: I was awarded a share of a $30K grant for this summer (yay) and my promotion to Full Professor case is moving forward (double yay).

Now if we can just get a little bit of sunshine here!

And GO CELTICS!

Comments

Rachel said…
Congrats on your grant and the soon to be full professorship! That's great news! Also, congrats on school being almost done--that has to feel good!
bonnie said…
Crap-o-la.....now that song is in my head and I can't get it out.
Kim in Oregon said…
Sorry Bonnie. But it is stuck in my head too.