I just ran out of gas


IMG_1716.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I was hoping to have these socks done to show you today, but I still have about half an inch on the cuff before the bind off. However, they make me happy and I'm pretty happy today, so I wanted to share the socks.

Cody's much better, thanks to all for the good thoughts. He is now eating a bland diet and drinking a bit of water...he was at the Vet's yesterday for another round of fluids and Priscilla feels like he's on the mend. There is a chance, of course, that the cancer is in his pancreas, and we'll see if we can find that out during his next ultrasound in Corvallis.

I'm in the home stretch and looking forward to the term finally being done!

Comments

Stephanie said…
I'm glad Cody is better. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for him.
Marcy said…
Great socks!