Messed up perspective


IMG_1699.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Somehow, this sock ended up looking like a mini sock held by a giant hand, so I apologize for the weird perspective of the sock.

But I love this sock. Let me shout it from the rooftops: I love this sock!

The yarn is Nation Color by Regia, made famous in a several-months-old post on the Yarn Harlot's blog. I had two balls in my stash at the time and put it in the back of my mind that I really, really wanted those socks...

...I know, like I really really wanted a string bag/cable sweater/sideways top/whatever,.....

....and I cast on last weekend. Easy peasy socks...toe up, stockinette, blah blah blah. But so cute. And they make me so happy.

Comments

Alyssa said…
Those are some fun socks! So, are you a magic looper or a 2 circs kind of lady?
Carol said…
I'm missing out on all the happy knits. Love your socks!
Leah said…
Those are "Happy Socks" for sure.

So, what kind of needles do you use when knitting socks?