Frog knit


IMG_1799.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Here are the frogged socks...not frogged in a traditional knitting sense, but the frog colorway from the WoolGirl Sock club. Fun to knit, hopefully fun to wear once winter gets here.

But for now, it is truly summer here in Oregon...hot days, cool nights, and beautiful blue skies. We took a hot midday walk with the dogs yesterday and I collected a lot of wildflowers to see if they'll work for natural dyes (um, not so much). We bought a glider for our front garden and Tim put it together and we sat and glided on it for a while in the evening.

And to celebrate summer summer summer, I cast on for a pair of cotton socks using Panda cotton.

I also finished that purple sweater, which I love but weight a TON and so won't model it for a while.

Comments

Bonnie said…
Just to be clear these are cute with a great colorway but I still intend to steal your Rivendell socks.

I hope it won't adversly affect our friendship. Although the more I think about it, I think I'll take these too. The colors are irresistible.

Popular Posts