You would even say they glow


IMG_1834.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I knit these socks up pretty quickly...the basic sock recipe, toe up, knit with Panda Cotton from Crystal Palace. Love the yarn...it is a little springy, which makes it fun to knit with and even fun to wear, and very light weight which makes it a nice change for summer knitting. Some have accused this yarn of being a bit splitty but I didn't have that problem at all. I really enjoyed knitting these socks, and I'm off to figure out what else I can make from the Panda Cotton in my stash!

Comments

Jeanne said…
Very nice - and glad to hear you like knitting with the yarn - I have some in the stash!
drlaura said…
love the socks!!

i'm drlaura cpysockguru, and would love to post your sock pic [and pics of anything else done in our yarns] on our blog CPYsocksandmore

and my email is proflaura@firststepinternet.com

ps - the new yarns with multi-strands are what i'd call "advanced yarns" - in that you have to pay attention when knitting with them until you get used to the fiber! so obviously you
are a careful and attentive knitter.
i used to get splits when first using pc, and now don't notice at all no matter what yarn!

blessings, :L