Help!

I need a football game knitting project.

I like watching Duck Football. I like hanging out with Tim when he's watching the NFL. And I need a pretty complicated pattern to work on during these times, because while I like the idea of hanging out and watching football, I have FADD (football attention deficit disorder) and I tend to lose interest very fast.

So what should I knit during games? Help me here. My choices are:

1. The Jeanie shawl from Knitty. I have DIC in the stash to make this.
2. Seascape from Knitty. I have Curious Creek Silk/merino in the stash for this.
3. The Hanami Stole I don't have anything necessarily set aside for this, but I do have two skeins of Am Kater Polar from Wollmeise which might be gorgeous for this.
4. Complex Cabled Socks, such as a pattern by Cookie A. or a pair from A Fine Fleece. Regardless of the pattern, have plenty of yarn to make, and these would be either pink or purple.

So help me out by picking your favorite!

Comments

Anonymous said…
all good choices, but the beaded edge and asymmetry of the Hanami are very intriguing. Liz
sjanova said…
I'm making Jeanie, bit by bit, and really enjoying it and the DIC yarn. But you said you need something to focus on that won't become routine and Hanami looks more like that. Anyhow, I love the asymmetry.
Steph said…
Bayerische by Eunny Jang.
Peg said…
Chanting... "the Jeanie! the Jeanie!!!" It's been on my to do list forever... I would love to see you knit it!!!
Peg
(desertwindsong)
Jeanne said…
I picked socks because I've wanted to make her socks - but they are too complicated since I use socks as simple knitting!

Popular Posts