Congrats to Two Susans and a Heidy

Thanks to everyone who helped out with the survey! I did a random number drawing and awarded three skeins of yarn to Susan, Susan and Heidy. All the winners were incredibly gracious.

I've finished up the study...basically, for those who are interested, there were four different web sites for the made=up drug Lopertome, and each of the websites presented the risk information in a different way. I wanted to see if risk presentation affected comprehension (as well as some other things). the answer was yes: for one site in particular, the respondents had more 'wrong' answers to questions about drug benefits and risks than respondents to other sites. Good times!

I knitted four LACE rows today so you can see how my day was.

And Cody is holding his own.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats to the winners, and to Kim for getting an interesting result.
rosy said…
well done, winners!
it was an interesting survey and i'm pleased there was a useful result
rosy