Purple Peplum


IMG_2163.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
I've been working on the peplum sweater from the Debbie Bliss magazine...it will take me forever, but whatever. This is the back...every tenth row or so there is a decrease between the cables and so by the time you get to the waist (or so) the cable are all close together. Anyway, it should look better than it sounds.

The yarn is Debbie Bliss Rialto DK. The pattern called for 14 balls, i bought 14 balls (on sale, this yarn is crazy expensive) and I think i've used three so far. I'm quite worried I won't have enough, even though I'm decreasing like crazy. I tried to order a few balls from Webs (where I bought it the first time) but they're out of it. So, keep your fingers crossed that all will work out.

Cody goes to our local vet to have his wounds checked...he's not 100% yet but he chases squirrels yesterday and that made my heart happy. I took him to school with me since we didn't feel comfortable leaving him alone for 9 hours (Tim had a consulting job yesterday). It was nice to spend the day with him but in reality he wasn't comfortable...I could tell he just wanted to go home and nap!

Comments

Bonnie said…
Ahhh Cody. Glad to hear he is on the mend and terrorizing the local vermin! ;-)

I heart the color of the yarn. Maybe you could find a few extra balls using ravelry.

Popular Posts