Want some yarn?


IMG_2127.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee

I’m starting an academic research project that has nothing to do with knitting…however, I’m offering Wollmeise, Yarntini and Zen Yarn Garden yarn as prizes for participants.

I’m doing a study that looks at information presentation at websites. If you chose to participate, I’d have you visit a website for anew product, look through the website, and then click on a link that take you to a survey site where you will take a survey that asks about your opinion of the website and that asks you some questions about the product featured on the website. The whole process should take about twenty minutes.

If you’d like to participate, either leave a comment here, or send me an email at kbshee AT Comcast DOT net . I’ll then send you a link to the test site. You will not be asked to provide your name or email address at either the test site or at the survey site. The only record will be your message to me.

Thanks!

Two weeks from now, I’ll draw three names of everyone who asked to participate and will award three prizes of y arn. The first name pulled gets their choice of any of the three, the second their choice of the remaining two, and the third gets whatever is left. The three yarns are:

Wollmeise 80/20 Twin in Wilder Mohn. 510 yards of beautiful reds.
Zen Yarn Garden Squooshy Yarn. 80% merino 20% nylon, in the Phenomena colorway
Yarntini Merino Sport in the Hope Variegated Colorway.

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

rosy said…
ooh yes please, Kim!
I love surveys . . . and wool!!
Rosy in England
I'd be happy to participate. Just let me know how.
Beverly said…
I'd like to participate.
Carol said…
I'm in if it's not too late!