Happy Halloween...er...Thanksgiving!


IMG_2211.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
Yesterday when I got home from a really, really bad day at work, a little surprise was waiting for me!

I won the Woolgirl Halloween contest! I love Woolgirl...I belong to Jen's sock club, and I've bought a lot from her store and I loyally follow her blog. So i was very excited to win the Halloween contest! I won candy, pez, stickers, Halloween Kleenex, "Frankenstein" starring Robert De Niro and Kenneth Branagh, and best of all, my choice of any sock yarn from the store!

I selected Dream in Color Smooshy in Visual Purple. And even better, i just finished a pair of socks for Tim yesterday so I'll wind this up today and start on a new pair of socks with this yarn!

Jen is also having a big sale at Woolgirl starting Friday. i shouldn't, but I'll be there!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comments

Ling said…
Congratulations on winning! I look forward to seeing what you make with The Smooshy.