It's not that I feel bad...


IMG_2201.JPG
Originally uploaded by kbshee
..it's just that I don't feel good.

Yesterday at school I felt a wave of not-goodness....sort of when you got hot and tired and cold and scratchy all at once? I managed to persevere through the rest of the day and my big class, and then pretty much crashed last night. I slept OK last night, but today I just feel sort of blah. Like my eyes hurt. And it feels better to lay (lie?) down that to sit up.

Thank goodness for laptops!

So I'm just going to take it easy today (and given that its 11 am, I'm doing a pretty good job). I finished my final exam for the big class so that is all set, so at least I accomplished something today.

I've finished four repeats of the hanami shawl, three more basketweaves to go and then the other part! Yay!

Comments

Jeanne said…
Beautiful shawl - hope you feel better soon!